Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~I am Thankful~

Since it's November, I felt it would be appropriate to express what I am thankful for. My goal is to write down something I'm thankful for every day. I know I am three days late, but hey, better late than never!

1. MY AMAZING HUSBAND. I really can't picture my life without him in it! He really is the best dude around. Love ya Jakers.


2. TRANSLATORS. Yes I know this is a bit odd and random, but if you worked where I work, you would totally understand. (I mean you live in the U.S. we wouldn't want to learn the language right?) Just glad to have 'em around to help me communicate with parents.

3. MY JOB. With this economy and people losing their jobs, I am so grateful that I have my job to go to every day. I know it can be hard and yes the kids wear the crap out of me every day, but I definitely look forward to being with them every day. Especially when a student takes a class poll on "who likes teachers hair straight raise your hand?" Poor kids have a homeless looking curly-haired teacher most of the time. They were excited with I actually did my hair this week. Love the little guys.

I hope you will be inspired to think about what you are thankful for this month because we all have LOTS to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment