Saturday, November 6, 2010

~More Thanks~

4. Fall. I love the fall. The warm colored leaves, crisp air, and the crunchy sound beneath my feet as I walk. I love the autumn glow in the sky as the sun sets. And most of all, I am loving this Indian Summer we've been having all week! I am thankful that God created such beautiful things for us to enjoy! True happiness!

I stole the pic from Steph Stringham.  It's so beautiful.  I'm so lucky to have grown up in such a beautiful place!



5.  Giggling First Graders.  I am thankful for the funny moments I get to share with my little cuties. The best parts of my day are when we get caught up in little moments that make us giggle for a few moments.  Sometimes they say the funniest things and I am so lucky I get to be a part of it every day! 

6.  My Husband Didn't Sell our Utah Tickets!  He almost sold our tickets for $500.  Yes, we need the $$$.  Who doesn't when they first get married, but what sounds better? Sitting home on the couch watching the game, or being in the game wearing all black with proud Utah fans?  I'll take the latter.  See you at the Blackout game.  GO UTES!!!



5 comments:

  1. so jealous that you will be at the game. we will be sitting on our couch...but so excited none the less. GO UTES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride! I used your link on facebook, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Nikki of course not! haha. Do you have a blog? If so, I'll add you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. should have sold those tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. Stupid game. It wasn't even a fun game. Sheesh! At least it could have been a close one! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete