Saturday, October 30, 2010

~And so it begins...~

I can't believe Jake and I have already been married two weeks.  Time has flown by!  We have been busy bee's getting our house cleaned and put together, returning/exchanging gifts, and tying to keep up with our jobs on top of it all!  After a week of no doors or blinds, we finally have privacy.  Well, some privacy.  Our front window currently has a big sheet up because we were sick of living in a fish bowl.  Hopefully the shutters will be here next week!  I will post before and after pictures of the new house soon!
P.S.  I hope you are all having a spooky Halloween!! Jake and I are watching the Utah game, handing out candy, and enjoying our cozy new house.  Married people.  So boring :) 

P.S.S.
For those of you who didn't get to see our wedding video, please take a look.  Jake did the whole thing.  He is one amazing dude!

J+D from Jake Larsen on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. amazing! I love it. What a perfect couple! And you are the cutest teacher, ever. So happy for you two. I'm glad I can keep up with you on your blog now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete