Sunday, November 14, 2010

~I'm a Few Days Behind~

I have been really busy this week with parent teacher conferences so I haven't updated for a few days, but parent teacher conferences are over now.  Be glad you don't have to deal with those.  And if you do, I feel you're pain! There's nothing like trying to politely tell someone that every day you go home wanting to quit your job because of their child. So fun.  One more week and one and a 1/2 days and I'll be off track until January 3rd.  Hallelujah! So excited! We get to go on our real honeymoon in the Carribean in December! 

Anyway, here are a few more things I'm thankful for this week!

7.  Dark Chocolate Pomegranates.  So addicting.  If you haven't gotten started, you should.  They're really good for you.  They make you really skinny.  If you eat a whole bag, you'll be in swimsuit shape in no time!
HA! I wish!




8.  I know I already mentioned the beauty of the earth in an earlier post, but I came across this video and I wanted to share.  I am thankful that I live in such a beautiful place close to the mountains.


9.  My cozy house.  It's so nice to have a place to call home.  It's my save haven. 
 

10.  My Amazing Family.  I have the best family in the whole world.  It's growing really fast! I would be one lost girl without these amazing people who have raised me.  I love them! 





11.  Return Policies.  Yes, I know this is
weird, but if it weren't for this, I would have a broken fridge and a lot of wedding gifts I don't need!  Long story short, they are coming to get the crappy broken fridge tomorrow and giving us our money back.  Too bad the new one doesn't come until Friday!  It's amazing how my life gets so handicapped without these simple pleasures.  I never thought I would be so excited about a working fridge, but I am and I'm ready to stop living out of a peanut sized cooler. 

12.  OPI Nail Polish Remover.  Once again, I know what you're thinking.  This is weird, why would she post this?  Well let me explain.  I paint my nails quite a bit and I can't stand when the polish starts chipping.  It looks horrible.  I hate removers where you have to sit and scrub to get it off.  OPI remover gets the job done in like 2 swipes instead of 40!  Love this stuff! I also really like this color too.  It's a good fall color. 

You Don't Know Jacques OPI color


13.  Veteran's Day.  I am thankful for all those who fought for our country to fight for our freedom.  I like this little video clip.  Very powerful. 


14.  One Blissful Month!  I have been married to my best friend for one month today!  I am so happy and life just gets better every day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment