Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Jake and I had a wonderful weekend of being "parents" to my three nephews while their parents were in Las Vegas for a convention.  We got to play games, ask them for three hours to pick up their toys, and we even got to see the Oscar Meyer wiener in real life on the freeway!






 This little angel also got blessed today. This picture is really small because I stole it from my sister's facebook page.  Cute kids.


Jake and I had fun with the boys for the weekend.  They are adorable.   Anytime I think about having kids though, I'll just go babysit for the weekend.  Good birth control :)

I have to brag about my husband for a minute.  He produced this amazing video for his work.  The Huffington Post wrote a great article on it within just a few hours of being posted.  You can read about it here I watch it over and over and get so mesmerized by the music and the creativity every time I watch it.  Jake is so talented in what he does.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


iPad 2 gets Destroyed in Slow Motion from Jake Larsen on Vimeo.


I hope you all had a great weekend.  My blogging gets a bit skimpy when I go back on track for school, as I am focused on work and don't have as much spare time.  So I apologize for that!  I'll be better!

March came in like a lamb and is leaving like a lion.  I hope April is pure bliss because I am ready for warmth.  The tulips in my yard are starting to bloom.  I love it because I haven't lived here in the spring yet so every day is a surprise to see what pops up.  Every day I come home to a new patch of mini tulips and it's fun to see what colors they are!  I can't wait to see what the big ones bring!

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. That video is amazing. Seriously! He is so talented.

    I laughed so hard when I saw the oscar meyer weiner truck picture on the freeway. I had no clue they even had one!

    ReplyDelete