Thursday, December 9, 2010

~The Best Time of Year~

I love this time of year so much! Birthdays and Christmas = lots of celebrations!  Last Thursday was my birthday.  Between Jake, my family, and the Larsen's, I got spoiled big time!  Thursday, I went to lunch and did a little shopping with my mom.  Then I had to go to school (the only bad part of my day), then Jake took me to dinner at Cheesecake Factory that night.  I hadn't been there in a while and it was extra yummy!   He gave me tickets to the Nutcracker that we went to tonight.  It was a lot of fun!  I hadn't been in a few years.  I grew up taking ballet and I still love to watch those long-legged dancers flaunt their bodies.   Then Friday, we went to Porcupine Grill with the Larsen clan.  Sunday we did a little celebration with my family.  The fun never stops-and yes it's still going.  I'm lucky to have such amazing friends and family who spoiled me on my birthday.  I love you all!


This is how I feel about this nasty beard!  He hasn't shaved since we got married because for his work Christmas party, everyone is growing a beard and shaving it in a "creative way".  Jake just got done shaving his and I don't even think he is the same man I married? 

The crew at Porcupine Grill


Adorable mini-cake

Jake's adorable grandma

We went to the lights on Saturday



Jazz vs. Spurs game

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday my dear! I'm so glad that you had a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good birthday. sorry i didn't call i seriously lost my phone for like 4 days but i hope you got my message on FB. LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete