Wednesday, December 22, 2010

~3 More Days~

3 more days until Christmas. I can't wait! I love this time of year. The smells, the lights, the decorations, the company, the music-just about everything! This will be the first Christmas Eve away from my family in my entire life! I'm sad, but thank goodness I love the Larsen family too! Our tree is up, all the presents are wrapped. Now all we need is Santa to come!

Jake posted this video on his facebook and I wanted to share it. It's amazing. It's just what I needed to get me in the right Christmas spirit and why we really celebrate Christmas. I am thankful for the birth of our Savior and to be able to celebrate this special time of year. I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did.



A Social Network Christmas from Igniter Media on Vimeo.

Here are a couple pictures of our tree :) I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

(P.S.) I will post pics of our Honeymoon soon. I left my camera at my sisters.

I took the pic with my phone.  Kind of hard to see. 

1 comment:

  1. That video is awesome! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete