Sunday, May 8, 2011

~The Last 30 days~

We've had a busy month-and a busy one to come.  I can't believe it's already the 8th of May!  Where does time go?!  Here are a few pics of some exciting events of the past few weeks.

We had Easter at Jake's grandma's house in Bear Lake.  We spent time painting our nails, reading books, and relaxing. 

The boys going to find the mooring in the FREEZING cold water

Relieving a foot of H20 from under the cabin

Lava Hot Springs

Baby Chicks

Mitch and Katie's wedding shower at our house.  Such a fun night!

Rated R presents

Tulips on temple square last Sunday.  It was Freezing! I can't believe the tulips made it through that last little snowstorm last weekend, but they were beyond gorgeous! 




Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Gotcha!



Happy Graduation day Jake!  I love you and I'm so proud of you! (Even though you tell me "Don't let school get in the way of your education" 

Jake and his cute cousin Elizabeth both graduated on the same day



Jake and President Young




Favorite pic of the day

Celebrated with a little lunch at Michelangelos. 


Lots of fun events the past few weeks.  




Since today is Mother's Day, I want to tell my mother how much I love her.  

Mom, thank you for being there when I learned how to talk.
Thank you for being there when I learned how to walk.
You wiped my tears and hugged me when I fell down.
You are always there to change my frown.
You put up with me for all these years,
You comfort me from all my fears.
You helped me through my first heart break, and told me it would be ok.
You helped me make choices, even if it wasn't my way.
Mom, you will always be my best friend all the way to the end.

I love you so much and am so lucky to have a mom like you! You truly are amazing!!

"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
-Abraham Lincoln




I am also lucky to have an amazing mother-in-law.  Brenda, thank you for being so amazing and a good example to all!  You are a very kind-hearted person and I am grateful to have you as my mother-in-law! 
Happy Mother's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment