Sunday, September 18, 2011

caliFUNia

We just got back from being in California for a whole week!  It was such a blast.  Here are a bunch of pictures from our lovely week.  All the way from L.A. to La Jolla.  I want to go back!!  I know this is a major picture over load, but I love to and take pictures!  

At the Utah USC game in the Coliseum.  Major disappointment but awesome stadium! 


Jake's 26th Birthday! 


We spend some of Jake's Birthday at The Getty Museum 





Weird statue behind me that looks like I have a red thing on my head.  Just doing some model poses haha



The Getty 



It was freezing at night and I only had this sweatshirt.  In Jake's words "Don't worry honey, you can't tell that your sweatshirt doesn't match your dress". 

Muscle Beach

I bout this guy's CD and made him sing Happy Birthday to Jake

Santa Monica



We got to go on the set of modern family.  It was so awesome! 



We got lucky and met Ty and Julie.  They were sooo nice! 

Venice Beach

Beach of 1,000 steps. New favorite beach.  It's in a cove so there is no wind! So beautiful, good work out too!



I wouldn't mind living here!

My Baywatch Babe! 


Best pic of the whole trip

look at that hottie in his little shorty shorts

San Diego Temple. I've waited outside for many weddings in my life and finally got to go inside! Very beautiful

La Jolla





I had to take a pic of the bridge club because it reminded me of 'The Help"



Jake likes to do model poses too

Riding the ferry in Balboa

I think we had 20 too many donuts on this trip! 

Newport Beach Elementary School.  I wouldn't mind working there! Recess on the beach? 



Just doing some more model posing haha





Thanks Aunt Penny and Uncle Howard for letting us crash at your house!  We love you guys! We had such a blast! 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! I can't believe you met Phil and Claire! You and Jake are adorable! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!! so fun! cute pics. jealous of your meeting with phil and claire and being on the set. dream come true! your beautiful. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil and Claire sighting = highlight of the trip in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle.. your trip look amazing.. jealous! Hope you are doing well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing trip! You made me miss living in Santa Monica entirely too much. You are gorgeous & That stripped dress is perfection on you.

    Are you on instagram? Why am I not following you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now who is the stalker? Ha! Love all of you photos. We love So. Cal. Flavio served his mission there so we hit is up a lot.

    ReplyDelete