Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend BBQ

Cleaned the house, worked in the yard, and had a fun BBQ with the Sams', Jones', and Seppi's in our backyard.  



Baby Naomi.  Can't get enough of her! 










In my element







This was kind of a going away party for the Fullers, but they couldn't come last minute.  We'll miss you guys! 


Update on my cleanse:
It's been going pretty good so far.  I have had so much more energy I can't even believe it.  I don't want to fall asleep at 9:30 every night anymore.  I've been having sugar and bread cravings the past couple of days and today I felt like I was starving all day.  Maybe it's because Jake bought doughnuts for his primary class and the rest of the box has been staring at me all day.  The best thing for me is if I'm going to dinner or going somewhere where there is food, I just eat before I go so the temptations won't kill me-not that I would give in anyway at this point, but it just makes it that much more hard.  If I go and I'm already full, problem solved!  It's hard to tell yet if my new eating habits are even killing the Candida.  I sure hope it's working.   I'm only on day 7...38 more to go! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment