Tuesday, December 8, 2009

~One Year Older~

Well, it's official.  I think I am the worst " blogger"out there.  My life is so busy and I never have time to update, but here are a few things as of late.  My birthday was on December 2nd and it was a PERFECT day! I went to work, my mom and sister took me to lunch, then they brought my whole class rootbeer floats.  They were such a hit with the kindergarteners!  When I got home I decided I needed a little pampering so I got a manicure and a pedicure.  Then, that night I went to dinner with my mom and sisters at Macaroni Grill.  We always do the girl thing on my birthday.  We had a blast with no kids! I got to celebrate my birthday for almost a whole week-thanks to family and friends! It was a good 24th birthday! (Can you believe I'm that old?) Sheesh! Where does time go??? My pictures aren't uploading right now, but I will post some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment